Meaning of the warning lights on your dashboard - Cars For Sale - Used Cars For Sale - Used Cars - Sellcar-online.com®

Cars For Sale - Used Cars For Sale - Used Cars - Sellcar-online.com®

Used Cars - New Cars - Search New & Used Cars For Sale

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Meaning of the warning lights on your dashboard





I have had my car serviced and MOT done recently but the service reminder light still comes on. The workshop did not know how to do it ( I did not go to TMS - the authorised dealers of Volvo in Coventry, this time). So I went to my trusted Guru - YouTube and I found a video showing how to reset the service light indicator. Watch below:



Anyway, according to Britannia Rescue, most drivers do not have a clue what all the lights on their dashboard stand for. I found a great guide on the VW Facebook page with explanations of the lights. They might differ from car to car.





No comments:

Post a Comment